Carroll Children's Center
Carroll Children's Center provides an environment where child care and education play hand in hand – where child care is education.
Carroll Children's Center is dedicated to providing children:
• A solid foundation for healthy and confident lives
• A safe, nurturing, and educational environment
• Consistent, trained staff who affirm each child’s uniqueness and abilities.
The licensed child care center is open year-round, Monday through Friday, from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Breakfast, lunch and two snacks are served daily, according to USDA standards. We operate developmental classrooms that serve children ages 1 month through 5 years during the school year and through age 12 during the summertime.
In addition to full-time child care and education programs, the center also offers:
• Special needs collaboration – For those children who have unique or special needs, we offer a program where eligible children are enrolled and served jointly within or existing classrooms.
• Summer day camp for school-age children – During summer vacation the center cares for school-age children. A weekly, theme-based program, for children ages 6 through 12, is offered. Meals, swimming and field trips are included.