Carroll Children's Center
Carroll Children's Center provides an environment where child care and education play hand in hand – where child care is education.
Carroll Children's Center is dedicated to providing children:
• A solid foundation for healthy and confident lives
• A safe, nurturing, and educational environment
• Consistent, trained staff who affirm each child’s uniqueness and abilities.
The licensed child care center is open year-round, Monday through Friday, from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Breakfast, lunch and two snacks are served daily, according to USDA standards. We operate developmental classrooms that serve children ages 1 month through 5 years.
In addition to full-time child care and education programs, the center also offers:
• Special needs collaboration – for those children who have unique or special needs, we offer a program where eligible children are enrolled and served jointly within our existing classrooms.
• ECEAP Extended Day Program – the Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program provides a comprehensive pre-kindergarten program that integrates education, family support and health services. The ECEAP extended day model is available to income-eligible families who are employed, in a formal education or training program, approved for CPS child care, or in an approved WorkFirst activity. The goal of the ECEAP program is to foster the development of the whole child and enhance opportunities for success in school and life. Through focus on parent and family strengths, we support each parent as their child’s first and most important teacher and provider of safety, loving care and stability. We honor each family’s culture and language by promoting culturally-relevant services.